Media Matters Action Network is a progressive research and information center dedicated to analyzing and correcting conservative misinformation; ensuring accuracy, appropriate balance, and accountability in the media through targeted public action campaigns; empowering and expanding progressive voices in the media by providing a full range of resources to assist the larger progressive community in creating and disseminating progressive information and views; and engaging in other activities at the confluence of progressive thought, policy, and media.
Media Matters Action Network is a partner project of Media Matters for America.
Read Media Matters Action Network Reports:
- Fear and Loathing in Prime Time, Immigration Myths and Cable News
- Change the Debate: How Gaffes, Games, & Gotchas Dominated the 2008 Presidential Primary Debates
- Swiftboating 2.0: The thematic structure of the right-wing smear campaign against Barack Obama
- Free Ride: John McCain and the Media
- Free Trade Rules: Leading Opinion Pages Provide Scant Space to Critics